Diamond ear ring has been a staple in every woman’s jewelry box. It has been a part of their wardrobe ever since. If you plan on purchasing your diamond stud earrings, you should have a little bit of knowledge when it comes to it.
Here are some things you need to know about diamond earrings.
1. Don’t use the logic of choosing diamond studs with the concept of engagement rings; this is the part where most women go wrong. Remember, earrings go in your ears and not in your finger.
2. Since your ears wear them, you can go down in quality as not people will see it clear whether it’s made of high quality or in its lowest.
3. Certification is not necessary whether it is certified or not certified. However, this really depends on the buyer.
3. Classic style diamond studs are 3 or 4 prongs and the bezel settings. Whichever you choose, the diamond ear ring will sparkle on its own and will provide that elegant-looking piece of your wardrobe.
4. White, gold, and platinum is the most commonly used color when it comes to metal designs centered on the diamond. It is popular because you can’t see them when paired in diamond; they mesh well with the color. But if you prefer rose gold or sparkle yellow gold, the metal will stand out but offers a more sophisticated look.