It’s no secret that the human population is facing health anomalies that we’ve never experienced before. Cancer is becoming a human epidemic, with very little explanation for the steep rise in cases. We don’t know why one in 55 children are being diagnosed on the autism spectrum, when it was relatively unheard of a few decades ago. In fact, personality disorders as a whole are far more common in children now than it ever has been before. What’s going on?
There are probably a variety of sources for the increase in health issues that humans face. We’ve never had so many chemicals and dyes in our food before. Many people do not get the exercise they need to maintain a healthy lifestyle. However, at the same time that these mysterious health anomalies have surfaced, so has our dependence on electronics.
Our bodies are made of billions of cells that are impacted by the world around us. The cells in our bodies are so sensitive to our environment that the natural magnetic fields of the planet cause them to bounce around like Mexican Jumping Beans. Understanding the impact of energy on our genetic makeup makes it unsurprising that the sudden surge of electromagnetic energy (EMF) from our steep rise in electronic usage would have a negative impact on our health and wellness.
In fact, not only do we use and handle electronics all day, every day, but many of our electronics send microwave signals back in forth so that we’re absorbing EMF energy even when we aren’t using electronics. Consider the WiFi signals in our home, the cell phone towers that constantly send millions of packets of data back and forth, the laptop radiation, the energy that appliances in your home release. Suddenly our health conditions aren’t very surprising at all.
The issue is recognized by scientist and health professionals. Last year, a coalition of nearly 200 acclaimed scientist petitioned the United Nations to address EMF dangers and the impact on our health. Hopefully eventually we’ll see global solutions to this risk to our health. However in the meantime, you can protect your family with tools for microwave shielding and EMF blockers.
To get you started, we’ve put together a list of a few basic microwave shielding principles for EMF safety to enact today:
Five Tips for Basic Microwave Shielding
- Consider where your family spends time. Place the couches and beds away from electrical outlets, so that the places you are likely to spend hours at a time have the least amount of EMF energy buzzing around.
- Look into microwave shielding tools. There are tools to protect yourself and your family from any sort of EMF energy. There are energy neutralizers for appliances, laptops, even total body protection and jewelry that absorb radiation. The right protective measures for you and your family depend on your lifestyle.
- Unplug electronics when not in use. We aren’t telling you to become Amish. However, why do you need WiFi radiation being emitted while you sleep? By unplugging it at night, you have almost no disruption to your lifestyle, but substantially reduce the EMF radiation you’re exposed to.
- Create a radiation-free haven where you sleep. The cells of your body works hard to regenerate and heal itself while you sleep. This makes your body particularly susceptible to radiation. By making your bedroom an electronic-free zone while you sleep, your body has a chance to grow healthy cells and rejuvenate without being attacked by EMF radiation.
- Think before you plug in. How much EMF radiation are you exposing yourself to unnecessarily? Do you really need a microwave? Is the minutes you save in eating instant food really worth the potential health risks? Before bringing a new electronic into your home, consider if you really need it and if it’s worth the added EMF energy it releases.
It is not a coincidence that the amount of radiation that our planet is exposed steeply rose at the exact same time that the amount of mysterious health issues humans experience also steeply rose. While we’ll never go back to being electronic-free, there are simple measure you can take to protect yourself and your family from EMF radiation.
29 Aug 2016