You were up late at night working on the computer trying to reach your writing goal for the next day before you went to bed. The fact that there was a major shoe sale the next morning, though, made all of the extra work worth it. Like the 50 other people who knew about the once a year sale, you were lined up at the door for the one day that your favorite department store put a pretty large group of shoes on sale for 90% off. When the managers opened the doors, the race began and it was a mad dash for the shoe racks.
When all of the shoving and shouting was over, however, you only had three pair of shoes to show for you effort. You stood in line for nearly an hour to pay for them, and you really did feel like you had earned these bargains. The fact that you were now holding three pairs of shoes for a fraction of the cost was the real reward. When your husband and daughter saw your purchases, though, they simply wanted to know if you had found any bargains for them. You simply smiled at them and let them know that you only had enough time and energy to fight one battle today. They were on their own.
Shoe Shopping Requires Patience and Attention to Detail
From mens exotic skin shoes, womens luxury Italian loafers, and exotic boots for both men and women are a quest for some, and a bargain treasure hunt for others. Whether you are willing to pay top dollar for your favorite pair of shoes, or you are only willing to pay a bargain price for the mens exotic skin shoes that your husband wants, it can be a challenge to find the shoes that you want the most.
Although many people think of women when it comes to shoe sales, there are also plenty of men who are real fanatics about footwear. Consider these statistics to see just how big of an impact the footwear and leather goods industry has on the nation’s economy:
- Formal lace-up shoes come in two specific kinds of styles: oxfords and derbies.
- Alligator skin shoes are one example of the many popular styles of mens exotic skin shoes.
- Statistics show that men?s dress shoes account for 6% of the entire shoe market share.
- How often you wear your shoes can determine how long they will last. Making sure that you rotate the pairs that you wear gives your shoes a chance to rest and breathe. In fact, rotating shoes at least once every other day helps compensate for the fact that materials compress when you walk, and rotating them will give your shoes time to spring back to normal.
- In psychology studies, first impressions found to be formed within seven to 17 seconds of meeting someone.
- One study also shows that 55% of a person’s opinion is determined by physical appearance.
- No one wants to be known as the worst dressed person in the office. Paying attention to fashion determines how people react to not only you, but the ideas that you present in a meeting as well.
- Footwear that fits into the men?s designer category witnessed retail value sales growth of 39% between the years 2009 and 2014.
- In some studies, research indicates that visual cues are three to five times as powerful as audio cues, so it is important that you look your best from the tie that you select to the footwear that you wear.
- Research from the fashion industry indicates the average consumer will have at least four leather items on them at any one time, including a watch strap, a wallet, shoes, and a belt.
- Statistics show that 75 million people, or roughly 23% of the total population in America, are Millennials. These 18 to 34 year old men are a key consumer base for personal accessories.
- The best way to start a day is by looking your best.
If you are someone who likes to put FASHION FIRST, you are likely in the habit of shopping both the clearance racks as well as the latest mens exotic skin shoes or other treasure you are looking for.
06 Sep 2017